Monday, June 12, 2006

It's been a some time

Well It's been quite a while since my last blog. I have been busy with work and other commitments! well that's my excuse but really I have just been enjoying driving the TR4A. I have not got around to drilling the inlet manifold for the spitfire as of yet. I must get my finger out and take it into work to drill the old water pipe out. On a brighter note the TR4A is running well and we have enjoyed quite a few outings lately. Apart from the disappointment of going to the Enfield pageant and finding it had been cancelled all of our trips out have been good ones. We recently visited Audley end house near stanstead and had a great day looking around and to top it all there was a meeting of the Morgan owners club holding a picnic in the grounds. I will sign off for now and hopefully it won't be so long to my next installment

No comments: