Saturday, April 01, 2006

First posting

Well here goes, I thought its about time I started to record whats going on with the Triumphs I run.

The first is a Mark 3 Spitfire.




I have owned this car for about 10 years, although the car hasn't been on the road for all that time, I have recently had this car resprayed back to the original colour (Valencia blue). I have made some minor modifications to help cope with modern traffic conditions, electric fan, alternator, reconditioned diff from a mark 4 spitfire etc. I plan to use this as my everyday car during the summer.

The second is a TR4A

The second Triumph I own is a TR4A, as you may have guessed from the imaganative user name for this Blog. I have owned this car since July last year. I plan to carry out a few modifications as time and money allows, The first of which happened just after I purchased the car, after a minor electrical fire under the dashboard - a dodgy repair to the steering by a previous owner trapped a wire, a new wiring harness was fitted. I have just bought an electronic ignition and Flamethrower coil, which I plan to fit tomorrow.

No comments: